Friday, December 19, 2008

8 more days

So 8 more days. My life has already been radically changed in just a few short months. We have come such a long way together quickly. We have had to grow and learn together in a very short time. A challenge and adventure that I would not trade the world for. Cassie is my dream come true and such an amazing person.

So everyone has been asking me if I am getting nervous. I answer that every time by saying No, not really...I am just ready to spend this life changing day with her. I mean she has already changed my life in sooo many ways it’s unbelievable. But Dec. 27th will be amazing. We will be spending the entire day together. Going around town taking pictures, loving on each other and marrying later that night. It’s going to be an amazing time. I cannot wait to see Cassie in her wedding dress. I know she is going to be absolutely BEAUTIFUL :) We have also constructed our own vows. I am really excited about that.

But I will leave you with that. Again, I am still trying this blog thing so you will have excuse me while I learn.

Laters

Lee

No comments: