Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My Cassie

So I have been thinking about this entire blog thing. Im not really a blogger but I thought I would give it a shot for my future bride :)

So incase you all do not know I have met my best friend of all time, my life long partner and roommate and my future wife. She is absolutely the most amazing person I have ever met. The best thing ever is that I get to spend the rest of my life with her. That is something I thank God for. Only He could have placed this beautiful lady in my life. Being able to spend the rest of my life by her side is something that I do not take lightly. I will show her each day how proud I am of her and how amazing she is and how much I love her and want to care for her.

We get to take a road trip this weekend to LA. I am pretty excited about it. I get to spend 24 hours in a car with my Cassie. She thinks I dont really want to go but I really cant wait :) We are going to have lots of fun. I think we get to play some games, watch some movies, talk, sing, and hangout. I think she is making some cool things to eat as well. I cant wait to see what she comes up with :) I love spending time with her and any chance I get is amazing.

I love her :)

So there is my first blog. Not much but a start.

Maybe I will talk to you all again at some point.

Lee

No comments: