Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December!!!

I can't believe it's finally here! Only 26 more days before we finally say "I do!" So, I'm obviously pretty excited because it's getting closer and closer until I get to "officially" start the rest of my life with my best friend, but we are actually getting to experience it during the most amazing time of the year! I'm not sure what makes Christmas so magical ... but it just is and I am giddy that the time has finally arrived!

This coming weekend Lee and I will be heading down to Natchitoches to get our marriage license and for the first time in my entire life ... experience the Christmas Festival in the City of Lights!!! There will be pictures coming soon! Although I am way excited, I'm a little anxious about the 24+ hours we will be spending in the car! Luckily, we've borrowed the Robinson dvd player to keep us entertained through out some of those hours! So far my movie list is as such: Elf (of course!), Santa Clause The Movie, season 2 of The Office, I'm going to try to find some Home Alones (and as always, I will have Friends with me!) .... any other suggestions? You know, I'm not a huge fan of "you'll shoot your eye out" or George Bailey. So, taking any suggestions on movies or any good Christmas music that we should look into!

On that note ... I leave you with a clip of Santa Clause The Movie. This was our favorite Christmas movie growing up! We are actually using part of this soundtrack in our wedding! I love it! If you've never seen it ... go get it!!! Now, you actually have to get a couple of minutes into the clip to see the best part!! It gives me chills! I love it!



Jennie ... I hope you've been practicing some elf-control!!!

No comments: