Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Tooth Fairy Please!

So, I was thinking. Does the tooth fairy bring loads of money to an adult if they lose a tooth? I mean, it only makes sense. If an adult loses a tooth, it costs money to replace ... no extras for adults! Well, this thought went through my head this morning as the receptionist at the dentist office handed me the estimate. That's right, Cassie broke her tooth last night!! "How?" you might ask. Well, it was a bite into a McDonalds cheeseburger. No, seriously! Come to find out, it looks as though this is one of the "minor" cracks that the car accident left me. Over the last few years the minor crack became less minor and last night the tooth took its last bite! It feels awesome, by the way! And they can't fix it until next Tuesday! I'm super jazzed! plbbbbbbbbbbb! My mother, the eternal optimist, reminded me that I should be thankful that this didn't happen while we were on our honeymoon and that it wasn't one of my front teeth. Although she is so right, I don't care today! I'm ill!

Anyway ... on a positive note ... no cavities!! AND I got Britney Spears new cd yesterday and I like it!! I'm really hoping her british accent, hair shaving, private showing, birdy flicking stage is over!

And that one other thing ... my sweet soon to be husband and his post! I think he's trying to butter me up for something!! Just kidding!!! He really is just sweet! One of the many reasons I love him so much!

3 comments:

Michael and Jennie said...

OH NO!!! You should sue McDonald's - I mean, that's what people do nowadays so just join in the fun!!! =) j/k of course.
I made the PB/Butterscotch cookies this week - SO GOOD - make those for Lee. And of COURSE I'm practicing my elf control, I mean it IS Christmas season after all!

Krischa said...

So sorry to hear about that tooth. Wasn't it nicer when those things happened when mom and dad paid for them?! I am so glad that I found this blog site. Now I can keep up with you. Your soon to be husband is adorable and absolutely a keeper! I am so happy that you found a man that will make you happy for the rest of your life! Congrats again!

Lisa Granholm said...

Cassie...I never heard the result of this! Did you get the tooth fixed? Was the dentist ok? I know you'll find another in SC but hope your experience got you over your fear!